Interac e-Transfer Instructions
We accept payments via Interac e-Transfer. An online banking feature that allows you to send money to anyone with a compatible online banking account and an e-mail address. To see if your bank supports this option, please visit the Interac e-Transfer participants list by clicking here.
The process of sending an Interac e-Transfer:
1. You sign in to your Online banking account, click on Transfers and then click the Interac Email Money Transfer or Interac e-Transfer button, usually located in the left hand menu.
2. You provide:
* your email address;
* your name by which we (the Recipient) will know you;
* our Recipient name: Console Repair Guy
* our Recipient email address: email@example.com (This info will be available during the checkout process)
* the amount you wish to send;
* the account you wish to withdraw money from;
* a Security Question that we will need to answer to receive the money. You can just use "What are you fixing?";
* for the Answer to the Security Question, please use "console" (without the quotes);
* a message to us including your Order Number.
3. The money is then withdrawn from your account and the transfer is set to pending.
4. An email is automatically sent to us, notifying us that you have sent money with instructions on how we should receive the money.
5. We will receive an email notifying us of the payment.
6. We answer the Security Question you provided the answer to and the funds are deposited.