Interac e-Transfer Instructions
We accept payments via Interac e-Transfer. An online banking feature that allows you to send money to anyone with a compatible online banking account and an e-mail address. To see if your bank supports this option, please visit the Interac e-Transfer participants list by clicking here.
The process of sending an Interac e-Transfer:
1. You sign in to your Online banking account, click on Transfers and then click the Interac Email Money Transfer or Interac e-Transfer link, usually located in the left hand or top menu.
2. You provide:
* your email address
* your name by which we (the Recipient) will know you
* our Recipient name: Console Repair Guy
* our Recipient email address: email@example.com (This info will be available during the checkout process)
* the amount you wish to send
* the account you wish to withdraw money from
* a Security Question that we will need to answer to receive the money.
* You can just use "What is my last name?"
* and of course the answer will be your last name or the last name used on the order
3. The money is then withdrawn from your account and the transfer is set to pending.
4. We will receive an email notifying us of the payment, usually within 2 hours depending on the bank used
5. We answer the Security Question you provided the answer to and the funds are deposited.