- All part replacements include a minimum 30 day warranty unless otherwise specified or you choose the option to purchase an extended warranty.
- Please visit the specific service page for warranty details on all other repair services.
- If any console fails again within the warranty periods stated, due to the same issue it was previously repaired for, you can send it back for a free warranty repair.
- If your console is still under the manufacturers warranty, having it repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer will void your warranty in most cases. We will not be held responsible for voided manufacturer's warranties.
- A warranty sticker will be applied to the console. Any damage or tampering with this sticker will completely void your warranty.
- Warranties only apply to the parts or particular repair performed on the gaming console submitted for servicing.
- All warranties cover repair of the gaming console if it should happen to fail again within the warranty period. There are no refunds for any repair service on systems that cannot be repaired again.
Go Back to the Previous Page